Virtual Marketing Assistant Wanted
District32 is the second-largest networking company in Western Australia with an invaluable reputation of community support, collaboration and building better businesses through fostered relationship building, leading education, and professional growth. District32 is seeking to appoint a dynamic and experienced Virtual Marketing Assistant to participate in supporting the marketing and administration function. The ideal candidate will have previous marketing experience with a passion for creativity and a desire to see results.
- Marketing Diploma an advantage
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Knowledge and experience in marketing and social media management
- Previous experience working with a CRM
- Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube
- A flair for marketing, design, and creativity
- To provide administrative support to the CEO, Sales Director and General Manager.
- To support the General Manager in the creation of themed graphics for events held on a weekly or monthly basis.
- To participate in the management of social media scheduling.
- To create and upload social media graphics to welcome new members.
- Collate and submit weekly emails to Circle Leaders in preparation of their fortnightly event.
- Submit weekly Circle Leader Events List, Guest List and Member List to individual circles.
- Create guest graphics and upload to individual circles to create awareness of attendance.
- Create event listing graphics weekly.
- Create weekly events email and schedule through Infusionsoft
- Collate and or edit videos to be uploaded onto the relevant social media platform.
- Manage member pass-outs and member attendance.
- Member reviews and testimonials.
- Collate new member badge lists for order.
- To provide sick or annual leave cover with tasks undertaken by our Social Media Manager.
- Follow up on member pass-outs and apply the relevant tags through Infusionsoft.
- To be fully conversant with the services provided by District32.
- Within reason, from time to time you will be required to carry out tasks that may not be documented in your job description to support the operational needs of the organisation.
- A self-starter who is persistent, creative and thrives on delivering results
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to communicate with members and employees at all levels
- Deadline orientated with the aptitude to multitask
- Attention to detail with the ability to problem solve
- Proficient in MS Office and able to learn new systems
- Sincerity and warmth for people in the community
The position will suit an individual who is able to work from home and manage their time effectively with consistent levels of productivity. This is a terrific opportunity to be part of a rewarding working environment and a dynamic culture where members, employees, and stakeholders are valued.
Salary – Negotiatble (Pro-rata)
Monday to Friday – 37.5 hours per week + 10 days personal leave + 20 days holiday + public holiday
The appointed candidate will need to have their own laptop or desktop PC to work with from home.
Please send your C.V with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For further information on our organisation please visit www.district32.com.au