Virtual Content Writer and Designer Wanted
District32 is seeking to appoint a talented and creative Content Writer and Designer to create compelling social media content, blogs, tips, and email campaigns. To apply for this role, it is essential to have previous content writing experience, alongside excellent communication skills. District32 is the second-largest networking company in Western Australia with an invaluable reputation of community support, collaboration and building better businesses through fostered relationship building, leading education, and professional growth.
- Diploma or degree in English, journalism, or related field
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Knowledge and experience in content writing
- Previous experience working with a CRM
- Knowledge of Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube
- A flair for marketing, design, and creativity
- To support the marketing team by writing, editing, and publishing content and themed graphics.
- Create content marketing campaigns to drive leads and subscribers.
- Create marketing content for social media and all digital platforms that generates results.
- Create content that inspires, motivates, educates, informs, upsells, and provides information across all the relevant digital platforms.
- To repurpose existing content to engage existing and prospective customers.
- Collaborate with the team and gain insights to be inspired to produce creative and innovative content.
- Actively research competitors and find and create content that leads the way.
- To be fully conversant with the services provided by District32.
- Within reason, from time to time you will be required to carry out tasks that may not be documented in your job description to support the operational needs of the organisation.
- A self-starter who is persistent, creative and thrives on delivering results
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to communicate with members and employees at all levels
- Deadline orientated with the aptitude to multitask
- A high level of attention to detail
- Proficient in MS Office and able to learn new systems
- Sincerity and warmth for people in the community
The position will suit an individual who is able to work from home and manage their time effectively with consistent levels of productivity. This is a terrific opportunity to be part of a rewarding working environment and a dynamic culture where members, employees, and stakeholders are valued.
Salary – $Negotiable based upon experience (Pro-rata)
Monday to Friday – 37.5 hours per week + 10 days personal leave + 20 days holiday + public holiday
The appointed candidate will need to have their own laptop or desktop PC to work with from home.
Please send your C.V with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. For further information on our organisation please visit www.district32.com.au