We are frequently asked how we manage to get filthy kitchen areas clean, so we’d like to share our system for a professional clean of dirty kitchen rangehoods.
Step by step guide to gleaming rangehoods;
1. Remove filters and place in the kitchen (or laundry) sink.
2. Cover with very hot water and add a good splash of Sugar Soap. Leave to soak.
3. Go back to Rangehood and spray with dilute Sugar Soap solution. Alternatively, just put some Sugar soap and water into the sink and dip your microfiber cloth in this then wring it out.
4. Wipe down all dirty surfaces with this Microfibre cloth. Repeat until clean. Be sure to get into every part! The Sugar soap helps, but it is not magic…you will still need to do a lot of scrubbing.
5. Follow this with a good wipe down with a clean damp cloth and some Spray and Wipe. This is to remove the Sugar Soap residue.
6. Lastly use a very small amount of Stainless Steel Finish spray and a fresh dry cloth to leave the Rangehood with a shiny finish.
7. Return to the filters and scrub and rinse out until very clean. You can use a microfiber cloth, but a stiff brush or an old toothbrush can be useful for getting into all areas where the grease is trapped. Drain filters and shake to dry and reinstall into Rangehood.
8. Stand back and admire your shiny, clean Rangehood.
If you would rather be doing something else (and who could blame you) give PPCS a call on 0439 704 328 and we’ll do all your dirty work for you.
You relax, we clean.
Grace & Marty Wenham