Perth’s Biggest Networking Event – Everyone Welcome – Thu 12 Aug
August 12 @ 11:00 am - 3:00 pm UTC+8
These business growth events are for ambitious business owners with big dreams. Early bird price until 29 July 2021.
What to Expect
- 4-hour business growth workshop with 2 expert speakers
- Networking opportunities including a speed networking session
- Mastermind sessions with business experts
- Light lunch & coffee
Elevate your thinking and take your business to the next level – we are each the sum of the five people we hang around with the most – who’s holding you to a higher standard?
Connect with Perth’s movers and shakers in this dynamic and unique business growth event where you’ll rub shoulders with like-minded, ambitious business leaders who meet regularly to create enviable business success and:
- Elevate Thinking
- Drive Business
- Leverage Relationships
Enjoy lunch and coffee while connecting with some of Perth’s most successful and aspiring business owners.
Join the District32 business community and access the wisdom of our two guest speakers.
Paul Manning’s experience spans 3 decades, across three continents, and includes establishing a financial institution that became a fully licensed bank, leading business turnarounds of two country units for a multinational enterprise, and assisting multiple local businesses to add 30%, 50% 135% and more than an additional $1million in revenue in just 12 months.
Paul guarantees to find any business more than $10,000 in less than 45 minutes without any additional spend on marketing or advertising.
Title: How to apply Einstein’s “8th Wonder of the World” to transform your business results.
- Understand the only three numbers on your P&L Statement that will impact your results.
- Learn the 5 Critical Steps that every small business owner MUST address to attract new clients and generate more revenue.
- Learn the absolute key to Successful Marketing and how to use The Conversion Equation
- See the hacks you can apply to just one area of your business and examples of the actual outcome that’s possible.
Sheryll Fisher from Outback Initiatives has been watching people specifically for leadership gaps for over 15 years. These are people who are edging over a cliff for the first time, crawling through a cave to retrieve information, trying to solve a problem at 3am in the freezing cold that will help their team to get to their accommodation and a hot meal. Her own experience as a leader also confirms the conclusion she has come to. The biggest thing that gets in the way of people is usually a lack of self-awareness and after that, it’s an inability to change or more specifically, to want to change.
Title: Self-Assessment – how to do it, what do you do with your assessment, how to implement change on a personal level.
- Self-assessment – why do it, how to do it
- Learn how to determine your next step
- Learn how to implement sustainable change
Turbo-charge your relationships and maximise your time at this dynamic event where you’ll enjoy business networking, lunch, guest speakers and optional group mastermind sessions.
IMPORTANT NOTE: District32 is a business growth company, and we want to work with driven and ambitious business owners who we can help. Please Take our Growth Readiness Quiz HERE (rate you and your business in 9 areas) and book a welcome call at the prompt. This way, you will know what to expect at our events and also whether we are the right fit for you.
- No refunds will be issued for cancellations made less than 48 hours before the event.
- In the event of lock-down all events will be held online.